Tann wellness rituals
Kneipp - Forest - Detox
This treatment is composed of 3 parts:
- For detoxification of the liver and intestines, a warm, moist liver wrap is applied. First to the lower back, then to the upper abdomen. This detoxifies the body and is recommended in the late afternoon, as the liver's regeneration occurs between 1-3 am, once the body is at its rest.
- To support this detoxification and prepare the resting period, a foot reflexology massage is a particularly effective method. This prepares all organs in the lower abdomen for this task.
- Kneipp Leg - or Arm cast; A refreshing water application according to the principles of Priest Sebastian Kneipp. Promotes good sleep and relaxed organs.
Duration: ca. 80 min.
Price: € 105,-
Tann ritual "light, freshness, health"
· Reception in the tea room in the spa area with a cup of fir tree tips tea.
· Beginning of the ritual with detoxifying and relaxing herbal salt footbath.
· Full-body exfoliation with pine granulate and cranberry oil.
· Recovery in the wooden tub with washing.
· Full body massage with precious forest and meadows oils.
· Relaxing time in the "Place of Silence" at 1500 metres embedded in linen.
Duration: ca. 110 min.
Price: € 135,-
Tann ritual for the mother-to-be
In a stress-free atmosphere we would like to pamper the mother to be, her face, décolleté and feet.
The ritual consists in the following treatments:
· Facial and décolleté cleaning and massage with precious rose supplement.
· Nurturing manicure or pedicure.
· Resting in our "Place of Silence" at 1500 m above sea level.
· Little gift for your care.