Terms and conditions at Tann
- The prices are valid per person with gourmet half pension and all included services.
- The prices and discounts for children are only valid in double occupancy (min. 2 adults)
- The tourism tax is € 2,30 per person/day, payable at the end of stay.
- Our arrival and departure days are Sunday, Thursday and Saturday. Other days only on request and with surchage
- Surcharge for single person in double room on request.
- There can be used only one reduction.
- Rooms and suites are available from 3.00 p.m. and must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Reservations are binding only after having made a deposit.
- Dogs and pets upon request: € 17.00 for animals up to 10 kg, from 10 kg € 25.00 per day without food, (bring your own dog blanket and basket please). Liability insurance required. For hygienic reasons, your four-legged friends have no access to our spa, sunbathing area, relax rooms, dining room and buffet area.
- Please note that we are a non-smoking house. It is not allowed to smoke in the rooms, on the balcony or on the terrace. We have created a beautiful smoking area in front of the hotel entrance
- All information are subject to correction. Prices are subject to change.
Tann discounts for children for stays less than a week
- Children up to 3 years € 27.00 per day
- Children up to 13 years in their parents' room -30%
- Children from 13 years and adults in 3rd bed -15%